[Northkeep] Greetings...

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Dec 31 15:59:31 PST 2003

Hi Ptolemis!

Welcome to Northkeep and Ansteorra.

As others have mentioned, if you have web access, that's a great place to
start a journey of learning and exploring this Dream of ours. The Calendar
lists several weekly meetings that address a variety of guilds and
activities: Shoemaking, needleworking, scribal... Lord Angus also posted
mentioning a fighter practice this saturday - even if you aren't
particularly interested in becoming a heavy weapons fighter, it's a good way
to jump in and at least meet some folks.

Sadly, you JUST missed our monthly Populace meeting, which is held the final
Monday of each month. I hope to see you there in January, though!

in service,

Zubeydah