[Northkeep] Recorder music/ recorder ensembles?

Michele Bither vtdoc2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 07:10:45 PST 2003

Warm greetings, cher amis,

Recently someone asked me if I have access to period
recorder music, but I cannot remember who it was who
inquired.  If you're out there, the answer is "yes,"
and I would love to share it with you. I have
predominately German, French, and Italian Christmas
tunes from 12-14th Century.

Are any of you interested in starting a Northkeep
recorder group? I am still a novice at soprano and
alto but make up for this with bubbly enthusiasm.
<grin>

I know that there is a fine ensemble in Moonshadowe,
but it would be lovely to have one a little closer to
home, as well. Let me know if there is interest.

Enchante,

Leonore