[Northkeep] FW: I found something COOL this weekend.

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue Dec 23 07:43:56 PST 2003

That's AWESOME, thanks! I just told my mom (who is probably as big a
Sci-Fi/fantasy geek as I am) and she'll probably get something there. She
has a bad collecting habit. She bought a bunch of Atlantis toys because they
were on sale and they seemed to have the whole set... even though she's
never seen the movie. Don't even get me started on her Beanie Baby habit...

Chris