[Northkeep] Greetings...

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Tue Dec 30 21:53:18 PST 2003

At 10:02 AM 12/30/2003, you wrote:
>I am looking to possibly join the Tulsa area SCA group. I live in
>Sapulpa and have an interest primarily in Ancient Greco-Egyptian
>Alexandria, Rome and the transitional period into the mediaeval
>period. I will read on the main SCA page for now, but look forward to
>speaking with anyone on becoming a member.
>
>Ptolemis>>>>>>>

Welcome to the group Ptolemis,

I am over in the Eastern Reaches of the Barony-it is as close to drive to
Grimfells in Calontir and Smythkeep in Meridies as it is to the heart of
the Barony; so we feel very centrally located.  It is a wonderful Barony
with many riches and interests, I am hoping you are able to find your way
around and other's who share your interests.

Susan the Curious
in Tahlequah