[Northkeep] Greetings...

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Wed Dec 31 04:53:31 PST 2003

Welcome to Northkeep Ptolemis.  You will find that you have met up with the
best group in the SCA to be in.  However I may be a bit biased :)  We have
lots of activities going on throughout the month and would welcome you to
any of them.  Some of the list can be found on our website
northkeep.ansteorra.org  We have a great group of people here that are
willing to help you out with about anything we can to make your experience
everything you would like it to be. Looking forward to meeting you soon and
feel free to write me if you have any questions.

Ainar Magnusson
Baron of Northkeep