[Northkeep] T-Shirts

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Feb 12 07:41:39 PST 2003

Over on the Grimfells list they are discussing the possibility of getting some t-shirts for their next event.  At one point we had discussed the possibility of doing t-shirts as a fund raiser for the Barony.  Is there any interest in doing this?  Any opinions?  I thought we could talk about it at officer's this Sunday but just wanted to start people thinking about it......

Mercedes
Who has lots of SCA t-shirts, but none of them say Northkeep. :(