[Northkeep] Oyez Oyez!

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Sat Feb 1 09:29:56 PST 2003

I have good maps of most of Oklahoma.  If I have a decent map of the site, I will redraw it for you so we won't have any copyright issues.

Masamune no Yahaki

From: Kathy Herndon <northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org>
Date: 2003/02/01 Sat AM 10:44:59 EST
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Oyez Oyez!

>Congratulations to the fine people of Northkeep.
>Do you know where you will be holding the event at yet?
>
>Sir Burke

Sir Burke,

The site included in the bid was the group camp in the Sequoyah State
Park.  The park entrance lies 8 miles east of Wagoner and 18 miles
west of Tahlequah on state highway 51.  The park is on a peninsula on
Ft. Gibson Lake.

Please note that further details, including a map and photographs,
are in the works for Northkeep's web site and will be advertised as
soon as complete.

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne
(from Rosamund's email account)