[Northkeep] Crown Tourney Help

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 1 16:34:22 PST 2003

To all,

Lady Zahava and I (the autocrats/event stewards) are getting together
on Sunday afternoon to go over our lists and the help or items which
have already been volunteered.  We're going to itemize unanswered
questions and gaps where we know that we need help.

If you want to offer to do something specific or donate something,
please email Lady Zahava and myself or copy it to the list.  (You
don't have to volunteer anything before tomorrow, let us know at any
point.)  But please note... if we don't respond directly immediately,
we will respond.  We're taking stock of what we already have in place
from preparing the bid.  And we will need everyone's help to make
this a Crown Tournament of the highest quality.  Watch the list for
more details and specific requests for help and expect to hear much
more at the February populace meeting.

Thanks for all the comments so far and keep them coming,

Etienne
(from Rosamund's email)