[Northkeep] re: newcomers classes

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Sun Feb 2 09:36:17 PST 2003

It must be on the weekends, as there is no other time we are all at home now.  I'll get ahold of you as soon as I know something.

domo
Masamune

From: Susan <catmafia at swbell.net>
Date: 2003/02/02 Sun AM 07:45:08 EST
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] re: newcomers classes

At 10:29 PM 2/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Anaka, Catan, and I offer our house as a meeting place.  We will be happy
>to teach a fabric selection and garb construction techniques class,
>calligraphy, heraldry, illumination and period painting, and maybe a few
>other things.
>
>Masamune no Yahaki

That sounds wonderful, I have had two other teachers volunteer and I am
sure that will fit just fine.  As it is at your house, let me know what
days work for you and we will get word of it out.

Thank you so much for your ever generous offers,
Susan the Curious