[Northkeep] Wedding

wynfrith wynfrith at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 01:20:45 PST 2003

For those who havent heard...where have you been!?!?!??  My Lady and I are getting married soon, attached are the details.

Wynfrith   The sun oozed over the horizon, shoved aside darkness, crept
along the greensward, and, with sickly fingers, pushed through the castle
window, revealing the pillaged princess, hand at throat, crown asunder,
gaping in frenzied horror at the sated, sodden amphibian lying beside her, disbelieving the magnitude of the frog's deception, screaming madly,
"You Lied!"

[ OYEZ.doc of type application/msword deleted ]