[Northkeep] T-Shirts- Hey, let Emily do it!

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Fri Feb 14 06:22:24 PST 2003

I'll keep that in mind.  Thanks...

From: <Anawyn at aol.com>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] T-Shirts- Hey, let Emily do it!

In a message dated 2/13/2003 8:09:08 AM Central Standard Time,
dawsonl at unionps.org writes:

> if the t-shirt maker is cheap enough and we order them at the same time.

We ought to let my daughter Emily handle this - she designed and purchased
all the T-shirts for her sorority for the last couple of years. You have no
idea how many T-shirts they go through....they gotta have a shirt for EVERY
function imaginable! She knows the people to contact, and can bargain like a
fishwife!
Anawyn