[Northkeep] Actual Virus alert

Morgana Vandya morgana_vandya at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 16:53:59 PST 2003

This is a very "user friendly" virus. No one is off limits. Drink plenty of fluids and stomach friendly foods. This too shall pass. (Probably to someone else!)
Morgana
 Puck Curtis <puck_curtis at hotmail.com> wrote:Hiya,

Quick note to warn you that a nasty virus is making the rounds. This is an
actual virus and not a computer one. It got both me and now it's working on
Gabri. We picked it up from somebody this weekend.

Starts by feeling icky and then moves into nausea. Couple that with a
pretty upset tummy and you've got a pretty miserable ride for about 24
hours. Picture yourself dry-heaving all night and you'll see why we are
trying to warn you.

If you start feeling icky, you might consider switching to stomach friendly
foods like broth and jello early. It sure has made Gabri's life easier.

Hope that helps,
Puck
(Sorry if we you got it from us)

It's 'Keltic,' not 'Seltic', dammit! The Celtics (with an 's' sound at the front) are a basketball team.