[Northkeep] re: scottish personna

Danielle hegclan1 at valornet.com
Thu Feb 20 10:05:12 PST 2003

> Another point of view is that you can pick a time for your persona, but that
> doesn't mean you need to stay 100% in that time frame. Some people like to
> keep their persona as accurate as possible, but many pick a time and still
> dress or do activities from other times or even other places. My persona is
> 11th century Irish. This was before arms were used, but damn it I wanted a
> device. So a device I have. It's up to you if you want to stay in one set
> time and place. It's not a requirement.
thank you m'lord for that info. but unfortunately i guess i am one of the
anal types. in fact this all stems from a fiction that was born in the 90's
and i'm hoping to live out that story to some extent as accurate as i can.
but alas my personna DOES follow the story. i haven't settled on a time for
the story either and SCA has made that worse LOL

mehrin (at least i have a name which might change in spelling if neuroticism
gets worse LOL)