[Northkeep] changed email

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Sun Feb 23 11:33:05 PST 2003

Greetings All,

Well last time I said I would not be changing ISP again until I got high speed.  Now that day is here.  Please note the new address.  As several of you know my computer skills are moderate to low on a good day so how long it takes me to get back on several groups is anyone's guess.  So until you see me on there assume I don't know what the hell I'm doing and send me stuff directly.  PLEASE!  Thank to all of you for your patience.

Sincerely and In Service,
Sir Balvin/Dennis