[Northkeep] CPR & First Aid Class

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Tue Feb 25 20:20:51 PST 2003

Greetings:

Only a few more seats left..... let me know soon.

For all those who have expressed the desire learn or wish to re-new their certifications in First-Aid and CPR we have an opportunity. The American Red Cross offers a one day class which we plan to hold on Sunday March 16, 2003 (location to be announced later).

The cost of this class it regularly $47 per student. In the past the ARC has offered discounts to us and we are discussing that with them now (last class was only $20). They need some information ASAP as to how many whish to attend. We need to get about 10 folks to participate in the very useful class.

Please e-mail me TODAY if you wish to attend this class: n7xyo at arrl.net

73 Mark Conklin N7XYO