[Northkeep] Thanks, and About Pics

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 22:07:18 PST 2003

Ottakar,
   Thanks for the info. About the pics..I still need
to take a couple of shots off that roll and get them
developed. If I get that done and the pics developed
before heading out tomorrow (I usually do the one-hour
rather than wait four days,) I will post on the list
and see if I can meet anybody in the barony tomorrow
afternoon or evening (the game I'm broadcasting is a
single one that shouldn't take a lot of time,) if I
can pass them along.
   I will try to post one way or the other tomorrow
midday.

Valstarr