[Northkeep] Oyez Oyez!

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon Feb 3 10:27:16 PST 2003

Tri Sodium Phosphate (TSP) is a pretty strong chemical that degreases as
well as takes most stains and dirt out of things. We used it to wash our
walls down after the smoke damage. We've also used it to wash siding
before getting ready to re-paint. TSP can be mixed strong enough to take
the gloss off painted surfaces, so that you don't have to sand before
re-coating. I think we've even used it to clean the crud off our
driveway cement. You can buy it at Home Depot in the paint dept. I think
there are 2 kinds available now, one with phosphates and one without.
I'd recommend the one with phosphates, that's the original one. I think
I still have some, if you'd like me to try it on one tabard to see if it
works. You can bring it Thurs. night if you'd like, then we can wash it
while we're meeting to see if it works.

Marta