[Northkeep] Re: Morning shows - Psnl request

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Tue Feb 4 07:23:04 PST 2003

Greetings all.
Please forgive this personal request.

Is there anybody on the list who watches the morning national news programs?

Do you recall seeing an interview with one Capt. Robert Niewoehner?
Apparently one of the news programs interviewed my brother yesterday and he was supposed to be on this a.m. and again this evening.  Our source told us NBC but that may have been wrong since Ismet watched and didn't see him.  If someone did, could you e-mail me at hughn at ssd.fsi.com so I can have the correct channel on tonight.   Had just one decision gone differently he may very well have been either pilot or commander of this flight.

Thanks.
   Damon