[Northkeep] Gulf Wars

James Lucas wiggenx71 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 16:29:54 PST 2003

sorry just wiggen not Amy
Wiggen X
 Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:Whoo hoo!!!!! 2 more!!! Thanks Wiggen!.
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Lucas"
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Gulf Wars

My pre-registerion was mailed off on the 30th, I put down northkeep as
where I will be camping also my tent is 12ft by 12ft. My email address is
wiggenx71 at yahoo.com and Amys is allthat732000 at yahoo.com if you need anymore
info just let me know. Thanks Wiggen
Mercedes/Stephanie wrote:In order to not clog the list
with stuff about Gulf Wars I'm compiling a
list of addresses for the people who are pre-registered. I'm short a few -
can anyone help me fill in the list?
I need addresses for:
Evan der Fultime
Kevin Corley
Ld Wynfrith
Ld Richard (Aelfwyn's lord)

This is the list I have of people who are pre-registered (in no particular
order). If you are pre-registered to camp with Northkeep and don't see your
name on this list, please let me know. Also if you have not sent your tent
info to Baron Michel yet, please do so immediately.
1. Damon
2. Ismet
3. Diethelm
4. Nadine