[Northkeep] The Return Of Wed. Night Fights.

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 10:57:21 PST 2003

Greetings to those girding up for war,

                   We have had much success the past two weeks preparing everyone's gear for war. It is now time to turn our attention back to our skills as fighters. We will be having practice Wed. Night at Mclure park. I would like to try and start a bit earlier than usual so please be at the park at 6pm. We will begin as soon as everyone is ready.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn

Squire to Sir Alreck Canin

Knight Marshall Northkeep