[Northkeep] T-Shirt Designs

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Feb 13 11:50:14 PST 2003

Ok - so it looks like a good part of the Barony would like to see us have Northkeep t-shirts.  Since this is the case, I'm sending out a request to those artisans of the Barony, asking for designs for the t-shirts.  Please try to let us have designs by officer's meeting in March.  That gives you a whole month to come up with something.  I would really like the design to be by a member of the populace so get those pencils moving!!!!  I'm thinking a red shirt (cause every SCA shirt I have is white or grey) or a black one so try to incorporate that into your design.  Thanks everyone for your input (and we will still discuss this at officer's meeting this weekend......)

Mercedes