[Northkeep] scottish personna

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:39:07 PST 2003

>From: Danielle <hegclan1 at valornet.com>
>please help! need some help with my personna. i'm having an awful time
>finding enough history to decide on an era to attach to. religious >history
>also interests me. and i'm looking for info on midwifery, >medical stuff,
>herbalism
>mehrin (danielle)

I'll try to be brief, since I'm not up to snuff today :)

It may have a lot to do with what you are expecting to find.  There is a lot
of stuff out there on those things regarding Scotland, although perhaps not
as much in the academic materials.  Even so, you are not likely to find it
all in one easy source, and what you get may not be what you were wanting.

For example, I actually have a class that I can teach on Medieval medicine,
but it has very little to do with Scotland.

If any of you who HAVE Scottish history stuff, please help this lady out.

Marc/Diarmaid