[Northkeep] re: scottish personna

Edward Candland ecandland at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 16:39:40 PST 2003

Another point of view is that you can pick a time for your persona, but that
doesn't mean you need to stay 100% in that time frame. Some people like to
keep their persona as accurate as possible, but many pick a time and still
dress or do activities from other times or even other places. My persona is
11th century Irish. This was before arms were used, but damn it I wanted a
device. So a device I have. It's up to you if you want to stay in one set
time and place. It's not a requirement.

Fàelàn