[Northkeep] Attn Archers!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 09:31:53 PST 2003

There has to be a Target Archery Marshal AND any
warrented officer of the Barony to have an official
practice, I believe. Also I think that deputy officers
do not count as they do not have warrents.

Oh yeah and also, all those people that I told I would
be at practice tonight... well.. I won't be able to
make is as I have accidentally double-booked myself.
But this wouldn't really make a difference cause I'm
not a warrented officer, officially a deputy.

Zahava