[Northkeep] Work weekend at Camp Cimmarron

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 12:40:28 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Celeste Le Charmante" <lecharmante at cox.net>
To: "Brian Roberts" <lilbrother at direcway.com>; <Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 2:43 PM
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Work weekend at Camp Cimmarron

Brian Roberts, the Camp Cimarron Ranger, contacted me about setting up a
work weekend on March 22-23.  He asked me to pass the word to you in hopes
that you can get the word out to everyone who might be interested.  If you
think this needs to be posted in another format, please feel free!

His contact information is:  lilbrother at direcway.com
                                        or (405) 627-8887

If anyone who can help out will contact him, he can plan out what needs to
be done. The camp doesn't have a whole lot in the way of tools, so he'll
need people that are willing to bring their own. If anyone is interested in
staying overnight, he can arrange that also.  If we can generate enough
interest, I'd suggest bringing a couple of grills out.  We can encourage
good work with good food!!

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/PJ_qlB/TM