[Northkeep] Trim?

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Feb 4 09:41:12 PST 2003

No - we have a couple hear in Tulsa that merchant trim, Mama Gwen and
Reichert.  Gwen's health has been somewhat precarious in recent years and
they have not been as active as they'd (or we'd) like.  They are the reason
that Ainar and I had trim on our wedding clothes.  They opened their house
to me and let me paw through their stock. :)

Mercedes