[Northkeep] T-Shirts

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Feb 13 06:39:04 PST 2003

At 08:12 AM 2/13/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I would buy 3 shirts either way, but if we did one for Crown for instance,
>maybe others attending would buy them too. Maybe we can get 2 designs one
>for just NK and one for the event, if the t-shirt maker is cheap enough
>and we order them at the same time.
>
>Marta

Haven't ordered anything like this in ages, but it seems that one of the
big expenses was the orrigional silkscreen.  With the shirts, you have the
big risk of ordering them for an event, either for Crown or a Castellan one
if you number it, of them not all selling there and having little market
value later.  It seems like I remember the Namron people dragging those
around alot, did you all ever get rid of them?  So often the profit is tied
up in those last shirts that it is a loss.

With a general shirt, either Northkeep or a general Castellan, we can
continue to sell them at anything,

Susan