[Northkeep] News

uilliacc wmbrett at theshop.net
Thu Feb 20 19:16:26 PST 2003

congrats,  Davis is a fine school....   Spent some time in the area, though
it's farther inland than I any of the Ca. towns I lived in....   weather is
good there highs in the 80's and 90's lows in the high 30's......   It rocks
and rolls occasionally since it is near the San Andreas.....   good news
you'll be within an hour and a half drive from the ocean or the mountain
snowline.....

though I'm not anxious to see you two leave....

uilliacc