[Northkeep] populace tonight

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 11:33:23 PST 2003

I will not be able to attend pop tonight, if you have anything that you need from your Knight Marshall please email me.
Angus(who has allready had to have his truck towed out of the ditch once today.)
 Lynne Dawson <martadormani at yahoo.com> wrote:As far as I know. I haven't seen where any public
buildings or offices have closed today. But, if anyone
has a long drive or is uncomfortable driving in these
conditions, please stay home and be safe. If it's
decided to cancel for tonight, it will be posted here
before the meeting.

Marta