[Northkeep] Fw: Something fun is going on in Pryor tonight!!

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 12:44:18 PST 2003

More than happy to.......

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie Drake" <sdrake at matrixservice.com>
To: <steldr at cox.net>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 2:43 PM
Subject: FW: Something fun is going on in Pryor tonight!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Herring [mailto:jherring at upperspace.com]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 2:38 PM
To: Stephanie Drake
Subject: Something fun is going on in Pryor tonight!!

Hi,
Now, I know what you might be thinking from the subject of this email and
you are probably more right than you care to think about...but what you are
thinking is not really what this email is about so I will get on with it.

I just found out that tonight at the Northeast Oklahoma Vo-tech School on
Hwy 20 on the way to Pryor is hosting a Celtic Music Concert tonight.
Tickets are $5 per person and I am guessing that with the abundant number of
Celts here in Pryor that there might be a few empty seats. The concert
starts at 7pm and is called "Banish Misfortune" although that could be the
name of the band.

I am hoping that the very kind and gracious Baroness Mercedes will pass this
on to the Northkeep list since I do not have access from my work computer?

Either way I thought I would share this in case people were setting around
on a Friday night wondering what to do. If we see other SCA folks there
great...if not have a fun evening and a safe weekend.

Kindest Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan