[Northkeep] combat arrow shafts

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Jan 14 07:23:49 PST 2003

Randall, that's a fairly good price.  The only place you could also check with
is the Kingdom Archery Marshall.  He just completed a big batch order for a lot
of people. I don't know how much they paid, but odds are it was a decent price
based on the number of shafts I saw in the back of his truck.

Jean Paul