[Northkeep] newbie

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Tue Jan 28 16:28:43 PST 2003

> 3) i think i'm interested in the needleworkers guild. i already do crochet
> and crosstitch. but obviously have to get back into the period. definitely
> interested in weaving and looming. who do i talk to? where does the guild
> meet?
Well looks like you have gotten good answers for most of these and I can
work on this one :)
Right now we meet at our house which is 806 N. Grant Ave.  Sand Springs.  If
you would like directions just let me know where you will be starting from.
We meet from around 7:30 or so until 9-9:30 or whenever we boot you out ;)
Starting in Feb. we will meet at Lady Faolin's house which is on
Independence if I remember right,  Not 100 percent and don't remeber the
address, on the 2nd Mon. of each month.  Basically we work on learning to
make shoes, or just general A&S stuff.  Feel free to bring whatever.  If you
need more info just mail me and I will get it to you.
Ainar