[Northkeep] Opinion on Wars

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 15:25:27 PST 2003

for me its not an option. Lilis is in the summer and I can take the kids.There are a lot of activities for them and the lake is wonderful when it gets too hot. I had the time of my life the year I went.
 Lady Cassandra
 John Yates <valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com> wrote:Greetings!
How about some advice from those of you who have
been to more than one war; particularly for those who
have been to two or all three of Gulf, Lillies, and
Pennsic (I do realize that there are others.)
What was your comparison opinion between them?
Overall impressions of fun? Specialties that that is
The Best War to go to for?

Valstarr the Invisible (as I was referred to at
Margrave) :)

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..