[Northkeep] Spring Crown

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Jan 6 08:24:59 PST 2003

We spoke with Claryssa this weekend regarding Spring Crown Tournament.  The
decision has not been made yet but she anticipates that it will be made
within the next two weeks.  The bribes were well received, with her Majesty
commandeering the banana bread and her Highness was most pleased with the
salmon pate.  Thank you Lynn, for supplying those to us.  Thanks also for my
special treat.  They didn't even last long enough to see the event site. :)

So keep your fingers crossed everyone - perhaps we'll hear something at
Coronation.

Mercedes