[Northkeep] Northkeep camp at gulf

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 10:49:28 PST 2003

Elodie and I's pre reg form went in today. Also, if you are camping with NK be sure to get copies of your prereg forms to Angus Macknockard so that we will have no issue when we go to reserve land for everyone.
Angus Gunn.
 Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:Actually we were talking about this in the car on the way home from
Coronation this weekend. I know specifically of 15 people at this point.
Has anyone else sent in their pre-reg for Gulf? You have 3 more weeks to do
so. They must be postmarked by the 31st.
If you've pre-registered with Northkeep, please chime in and let us know.

Mercedes