[Northkeep] Rapier Practice!

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Mon Jan 13 15:56:50 PST 2003

Hello everyone,

Our indoor rapier practice is ready to get back in the swing of things! We have a room booked at the Central Library from tomorrow through April. Our primary room should still be the Aaronson Auditorium. I'll be picking up our official calendar of rooms for the dates tomorrow evening.

This week's practice: