[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Reminder:Northern Regional War/Fighter Practice in January

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Jan 15 07:00:46 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Chipman" <cchipman at nomadics.com>
To: <Ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 12:40 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Reminder:Northern Regional War/Fighter
Practice in January

Greetings to our kingdom’s fine army!!!  Gulf Wars approaches more and more
quickly, and we need to get our gear and our skills back into shape.  As
such, we need practice! So lets get together this Sunday, January 19th.  It
is the day after the Red Tape event, so will not be against any kingdom
event.  We will kick off the days practice @ 2:00 pm at Brad Leah’s OEC
(Outdoor Education Center) which is large enough and has high enough
ceilings for an indoor practice in case of bad weather.  If the weather is
good, we can move outside to the lovely park area and practice there.    The
shire of Brad Leah was kind enough to provide snacks and drinks for us at
the last practice, and they say that they will do so again at this practice.
Additionally, since Brad Leah is so far south (well for the northern Region)
we hope that people from the Central and Western regions will consider
joining us and making this an awesome practice.  There is hope that I can
talk Countess Octavia into running a Combat Archery authorization session,
so that many of us can get that Combat Archery authorization that our
Generals want us to have.

Directions (coming from the north)
Taking I 44 south until you reach Wichita Falls.  Once You reach Wichita
Falls you will take 82/277 west exit it is the abilene Lubbock exit.  You
will go through several lights down town for about a quarter mile.  Then
follow the 277/ 82  this is called Kell blvd.  you will go about 2 miles
until you reach the taft exit.  Turn left at taft for about a mile until you
reach midwestern parkway.  Turn right at midwestern parkway.  go about 1/4
mile until you reach Louis J. Rodriguez rd and turn left.  You are
there.....at the OEC..............

Coming from the DFW area, take highway 81 up to 277 west.  Follow above
directions.

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens
Squire to Sir Asoph, Northern Regional General ☺

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com