[Northkeep] Gulfwars registration

Michael Q runeofmq at fullnet.net
Wed Jan 15 17:05:58 PST 2003

My Gulf wars registration for the weekend is in the mail. Now I have to decide just how I am going to get to it. If I am going to fly I need to get my ticket soon. So before I spend the money for flight and rental car I have an Offer. If any body has room for a lone foot solder with gas money pleas contact me. I am traveling very light mostley armor and wold not take much space. I wold be willing to offer myself as a retainer for the weekend (tent setup, heavy lifting, bodyguard ect.). I live in Bartlesville but can drive to tulsa and dive back Sunday. Intrested? contact me at runeofmq at fullnet.net

Fintan O'Quigg

presint Knorthkeep Thrown weapon champ.