[Northkeep] [Clothier's schedule available]

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Wed Jan 22 08:28:38 PST 2003

I know a fair number of you attend the Clothiers Seminar so I thought I'd pass this on.  The event is in Olathe KS, literally straight up 169 four hours drive.

It looks like a bunch of the classes are going to be focused on late period garb.

If you are going the directions are _really_ easy.  Take 169 North.  When you arrive in Olathe continue under I-35 about 2 mi.  The site will be a church on the right side of the street.

     ])amon

**  Begin included text **
The schedule for Clothier's has been completed! It is available at:

http://www2.kumc.edu/itc/staff/rknight/cs.htm

We have 36 hours of classes this year. Thanks to everyone who has so graciously offered to share their knowledge and time. Once again the subjects are varied and span over the centuries. If you have an interest in clothing this is the event for you.

We do have a few merchants coming. We have asked that all those who would merchant, please supply your own table (limit 8' please). Clothing and accessories related only.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Be safe in your travels.

In Service,

Baroness Briana Etain MacKorkhill
Autocrat Clothier's Seminar