[Northkeep] wInterkingdom

Edward Candland ecandland at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 16:23:29 PST 2003

I'll have to second that!!! Alisandre, her son and I all had a WONDERFUL
time. The only complaints we had were, there wasn't enough time to take all
the great classes we would have liked to take and we all hurt ourselves at
the feast by eating way too much. All the food was just so fantastic!
Thanks to everyone that made it possible.

Fàelàn,