[Northkeep] RE: Lily's War & May/June Dates

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Wed Jan 29 11:12:34 PST 2003

Since Lilies came up...

May and June have a lot going on.  A partial calendar (mostly northern
region and some knowne world stuff) follows for those planning ahead.
And yes, since I made this list I included the heraldic events.

Etienne

May 2-4 - Crown Tournament, Northern Region
May 9-11 - Eldern XXV, Eldern Hills (Lawton)
May 23-26 - Steppes Warlord (Dallas) (26th is Memorial Day)
May 30-June 1 - Castellan, Northkeep
June 7 - Knowne World Heraldic Symposium, Three Rivers (St. Louis)
June 13-22 Lilies War, Calontir (N. of Kansas City) (10 days)
June 28 Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal, Westgate (Houston)