[Northkeep] appliance repair help

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Mon Jan 6 10:48:06 PST 2003

Well, as the wife of an appliance salesman at Hahn Appliance (41 Street &
Sheridan), I would be quite remiss if I did not remind you all about Marcus'
place of employment: Hahn Appliance 622-6262.

In addition to having all ranges of appliances (good pun, that!) from
pro-style stoves to Sub-Zero refrigerators and Frigidair washers and dryers
to Whirlpool ovens, the store also has a scratch and dent store (on Sheridan
at $1 St, just around the corner from the main store), and a complete
appliance service and parts department.

So, yes, I acknowledge this was a commercial. But, it was indeed to answer a
question.

Lynn the Inquisitive

P.S. --So, if you need new appliances, go in and see Marcus Quietly (MDA
Mark Conklin) and he'll make you a great deal.

Okay. Commercial over. I now return you to your regularly scheduled list
messages.