[Northkeep] Northkeep camp at gulf

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Jan 13 06:44:35 PST 2003

Actually we were talking about this in the car on the way home from
Coronation this weekend.  I know specifically of 15 people at this point.
Has anyone else sent in their pre-reg for Gulf?  You have 3 more weeks to do
so.  They must be postmarked by the 31st.
If you've pre-registered with Northkeep, please chime in and let us know.

Mercedes