[Northkeep] [Clothier's schedule available]

Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate dssweet at okstate.edu
Fri Jan 24 13:32:37 PST 2003

>I know a fair number of you attend the Clothiers Seminar so I thought I'd
pass this on.  The event is in Olathe KS, >literally straight up 169 four
hours drive.

If anyone from Northkeep is going, I would appreciate it if they could do
me the favor of acquiring the book for the class on "Expandable Children's
Clothing". It is $5. I can give you the money at wInterkingdom or other
arrangements could be made. I would love to be able to attend the event,
but the need to replace a failing transmission is looming on the horizon.

Estrill