[Northkeep] seeking the Reeve

Edward Candland ecandland at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 28 08:07:49 PST 2003

I might be able to take on that job. I would love to find something to do in
Northkeep. The problem I have is that my work schedule shifts every 3-4
weeks and I only have weekends off 3 out of 9 weeks usually. So I end up
missing a lot of events I would like to go to. But if the deputy position
involves being at populace and doing some paperwork at home I'd be happy to
be considered. If I could get more details on what's involved with this
position I'd be grateful.

Thanks, Fàelàn