[Northkeep] RE: Lily's War & May/June Dates

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Jan 29 12:06:45 PST 2003

It takes us around 6 hours or so to get there from Mooneschadowe.

If you guys can make it, do it.  Lillies is a terrific event, and serves
as a great vacation.  Go, fight if you want, shop if you want, go to
classes if you want, or lie around and swim if you want...its got
something for everyone.

Gilyan and I will most likely be there again this year..

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com