[Northkeep] RE: Lily's War & May/June Dates

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Jan 29 14:30:45 PST 2003

Does that mean that you'll actually be bringing a tent instead of sleeping
in your chair under the big Ansteorran Pavilion?  And I'll look at the
calendar and see if there is a weekend coming up that we can do the trailer
on.  Unfortunately, Ainar and I don't have a free weekend until March 1 and
I have to pack for Gulf sometime - especially since Ainar is actually
leaving on Thursday of that week.

I haven't looked at the calendar after Gulf yet.................

Mercedes