[Northkeep] Trailer for sale

Sword112 at aol.com Sword112 at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 14:01:45 PDT 2003

   No this isn't about a song ( oops!  I'm showing My age).  I didn't have
time at populas to  to make this anouncement, So I though I would do it here. I
have a trailer that is 6' x 8 ' with 12 inch tires and a 2' open top box on
it. Now that there is just two of us playing  We can pack everything We need
into Our green tank, And We definatily could use the room in the garage for other
things. So We are selling it. We are asking 250 dollars and anyone interested
con contact Me online or by phone at 291-9449. that is in Glenpool for those
of You who may not know.

   P.S. Angelique starts Her new job Mon. the 7th. Yea!