[Northkeep] Nordic Saga Question....

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 15:38:10 PDT 2003

something was brought up to me today regarding official and unofficial baronial activities; Those running the following activities please let me know if they are official (mean garb required) or unofficial (meaning garb optional) meetings; I am going to split them up in the saga so that it can not be mistaken which is which:Dancing GuildDrum/Dance Circle Drum InstructionShoe ClassNeedleworker's GuildScribal GuildCommenting PartyBardic GuildThose in charge of these guilds please contact me and let me know if you want them to be listed as official or unoffical.Thank You...Ciana