[Northkeep] Nothing to harp about?

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jul 10 23:14:57 PDT 2003

At 01:59 AM 7/11/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I apologize for the general inquiry, but I cannot remember exactly who it
>was at Fighter Practice several weeks ago was telling me about someone
>they knew who was selling a wonderful Celtic harp at a VERY reasonable
>price.  Could this person PLEASE contact me off-list as I am currently
>looking for one?  Thank you!
>
>-Kasha Ivanova
>Title Bard of Northkeep

This is the one I had seen,
Susan

I'm upgrading lap harps, and so am selling my current one. Let me know
if any of you have an interest.--Rhiannon

Stoney End "Eve" lap harp. Cherry wood. 22 nylon strings w/ full set of
Loveland Levers. Strung according to Stoney End's extra string tension
string chart. (Gives a little more volume and string response is
quicker.) Harp is in excellent playing condition. Some scratches on the
back. Comes with tuning wrench and worn but functional soft padded case.
$400. wolfpaws at swbell.net